Program Evaluation and HR Metrics
In this course, participants will build the capability to:
- describe the benefits of doing a program evaluation
- use the PE framework to develop hypotheses about program outcomes
- use the PE frameworks to select the right evaluation level and metric(s)
- select the appropriate program evaluation method
- outline the steps required to conduct a program evaluation
- identify the data required to conduct a program evaluation
- perform simple statistical analyses
- outline the evaluation methodology for commonly used programs such as
- leadership development
- executive coaching
- multi-source feedback
- career management systems
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and instruments, including:
- Program Evaluation- Data Collection and Metrics Checklist
- Statistical Techniques and when to use them
- Comparison of Interview Methods for Program Evaluation
- Training Evaluation Levels
- Worksheet – Return on Investment Analysis
- Career Development Programs-Audit Sheet
- Evaluating Career Development Programs – Organizational and Individual Level Metrics
- Program Evaluation of Succession Planning and Management Program-Audit Sheet
- Coach Assessment
- Executive Coaching Experience Evaluation Form
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
Access duration for one course is one month. If purchased as part of a certification package, access duration is set by the package plan.
9. Program Evaluation and HR
Request for information