Organizational Culture and Change Management
In the course, participants will build the capability to:
- recognize the signs when change management is required
- assess climate and culture related barriers to change
- lead a conversation on the options to culture change
- support the process to define the changing purpose
- support the identification of risks associated with the change process
- lead /support the change process to prepare for the change
- identify the sources of resistance to change and prepare to address the resistance
- prepare leaders to lead change
- play the role of a change agent
- support the change team in anticipating the trajectory of change and prepare to overcome obstacles and dips in performance
- create a plan to communicate the change
- lead efforts to evaluate the impact of change and create an action plan for continued improvement
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- Instrument to Assess Organizational Climate
- Guide to Assigning Roles and Responsibilities to the Change Team
- Current State and Future State Analysis – Interview Questions
- Gap Analysis Template
- List of HR Competencies to Support Change
- Sample Change Communication Plan
- Steps in Implementing Total Organizational Change
- Taxonomy of Organizational Risks
- Tools for Spotting Change Implications
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections in the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
Access duration for one course is one month. If purchased as part of a certification package, access duration is set by the package plan.
14. Organizational Culture and Change Management
Request for information