In this course, participants will build the capability to:
- explain the benefits of an onboarding program
- distinguish between an orientation and an onboarding program
- design an impactful onboarding program for new comers
- design an onboarding program for senior leaders
- determine when to use a structured versus an individualized onboarding program
- evaluate an onboarding program
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- Senior Leader Onboarding Checklist
- Questions an Onboarding Program Should Answer
- New Hire Orientation and Onboarding Checklist
- General Onboarding Plan – Sample
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
Request for information