There is growing excitement about people analytics; however, those who have been at it for a while are concerned that analytics efforts are failing to deliver the promised returns. While few question the benefits of investing in HR analytics efforts, most are unsure how they should go about it to derive benefits. During this webinar, we will highlight some of the challenges with traditional analytics efforts and draw attention to an alternative analytics strategy that is more business focused and helps organizations lead with intelligence. Participants will leave with a new framework to jumpstart or redirect their analytics efforts.
- Gain awareness of the most common approaches to people analytics
- Understand the typical challenges with traditional analytics efforts
- Learn about a new approach to analytics that is outcome-focused
- Deepen your understanding through a case study
- Understand the skills required to lead a successful people analytics effort in your organization
Related Learning and Certifications Options
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING