In this course, participants will build the capability to:
- help others understand the unique characteristics of leaders
- support the selection of assessments tools to predict leadership success
- support the design of leadership development programs
- support the selection of vendors for deploying leadership development programs
- support the design of a training program to grow charismatic leaders
- support the deployment of leadership development programs
- support progress tracking of participants
- design mechanisms to accelerate leader development
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- A Training Guide to Developing Charismatic leadership
- A Guide to Assessing Effective Leader Traits and Behaviors
- A Form of Capture Current & Future Leader Competency Requirements
- Leadership Development Needs -A Gap Analysis Tool
- Leadership development – Program Design Template
- Leader Development Activities and Activity Descriptions
- Leadership Development Activities by Development Phase
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
7. Leader Development (Training Only)
Request for information