Organizations are being disrupted by digital business models. According to an MIT study, 70% of leaders lack the skills to transform their organization to be digitally enabled. This deficiency puts firms at a significant disadvantage. Digitally mature companies are estimated to be 26% more profitable than their industry competitors. Human Capital Growth has had the privilege of assessing leaders who are at the bleeding edge of digitization or have been champions of digital transformation. In this webinar, we look at the characteristics and the competencies required to lead in the digital age. We will address to what extent these capabilities are similar and different from those needed in the past. Participants will leave with a framework for conceptualizing leadership in the context of a digital business.
- Understand the leadership demands of digital organizations
- Gain awareness of the traits and characteristics of leaders who thrive in the digital age
- Gain awareness of the leadership competencies required of leaders in the digital age
- Become aware of strategies to grow leaders who can lead digital transformation
Who Should Attend:
- CHRO, CLO, VP of Leadership Development
- Business Leaders leading digital transformation
- Directors/Manager of Talent Development
- Directors/Managers of Learning and Development
- HR Business Partners, HR Generalists
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING