Most organizations have persistent challenges in areas related to sourcing talent, leadership, engagement, and diversity to name a few. Existing solutions don’t appear to be delivering the desired results. The HCG team went on a search for science-based answers to the most pressing HR challenges talked about in 2017. What we learned should make everyone in HR excited. Scientists are making rapid breakthroughs on some of the most persistent people problems organizations are challenged with. During this webinar we will share approaches to positively impact the trajectory of change on leadership, diversity, engagement, and much more. Participants will leave with actionable strategies and knowledge to deliver more predictable outcomes through their HR initiatives. Join us to hear about these exciting scientific breakthroughs and gain answers to questions and challenges you’ve faced in HR.
- Should companies design programs to improve employee engagement? If yes, what should be the focus of such programs?
- What are some surefire ways to achieve gender diversity in the workplace?
- What provides competitive advantage: humble or narcissistic leaders?
- Should companies implement policies to restrict mobile device use during non-work time?
- Social media is everywhere. But should you use social media to decide who you hire?
Related Learning and Certifications Options
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING