- guide the organization in building an accurate understanding of employee engagement
- support market campaigns and communication efforts to build awareness about employee engagement
- support efforts to design studies to measure employee engagement
- support the data collection, data analysis and interpretation of employee engagement studies
- identify interventions to close gaps in employee engagement
- evaluate employee engagement programs
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheet, including:
- Employee Engagement Assessments
- Guide to Defining Employee Engagement in the Context of the Organization
- Tool to Draw Conclusions from the data and Build a Case for Employee Engagement
- Sample Data Interpretation and Action Planning Guide
- Employee Experiences Survey
- Employee Experiences Survey Scoring Sheet
- Employee Engagement Interview Guide
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections in the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
Access duration for one course is one month. If purchased as part of a certification package, access duration is set by the package plan.
16. Employee Engagement
Request for information