Compensation and Total Rewards
- perform a job evaluation
- use compensation practices to support organizational objectives and business strategies
- outline the key considerations in conducting a market pay analysis
- develop the compensation structure
- develop pay bands for job families or broad bands for all jobs within the organization
- effectively communicate the company’s compensation philosophy
- outline the key considerations for designing a sales compensation systems
- decide when to use long-term or short-term incentives
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- Guide to Evaluating Total Rewards Programs
- Job Evaluation Sample – Comparison of Client Services Role
- A Manager’s Discussion Guide for Compensation Communication
- Sales Performance Metrics
- Steps in Building a Compensation Communication Plan
- Total Rewards Programs
- Market Pay Analysis
Assessment: Each course includes an end-of-course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and the opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
Access duration for one course is one month. If purchased as part of a certification package, access duration is set by the package plan.
11. Compensation and Total Rewards
Request for information