- conduct a TM system effectiveness audit
- identify opportunities for integrating TM practices to meet a business need
- assist in the recruitment of evidence-based TM professionals
- identify gaps in TM practices compared to industry benchmarks
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- A Guide to Picking Career Planning Activities by Career Stages
- Organizational Career Management Practices – Maturity Chart
- Super’s Model: Matching Career Management Practice with Career Stage
- A Guide to Selecting Assessments for Career Planning
- Overview of the Dreyfus Model of Skill Acquisition
- A Guide to Managing Challenges Related to Career Management Programs
- A Guide to Segmenting Career Management Programs by Organizational Level
- A Guide to Segmenting Career Management Programs by Career Stages
Assessment: Each course includes an end-of-course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and the opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
8. Career Planning
Request for information