Recent conversations on the performance management process have put a spotlight on the role of ratings. Adobe, Deloitte, Gap Inc., Microsoft and more recently GE have abandoned annual ratings. For those looking to revamp their performance management process, the big decision may appear to be “should we” or “should we not” continue with performance ratings. Yet this may only be a minuscule element of all that you will need to consider. If your organization is considering replacing annual ratings with a better approach, you do not want to miss this webinar. We will have special guests who bring a wealth of experience on this topic. Rob Ollander-Krane and Anika Briner led the redesign of Gap. Inc’s performance management system. They join HCG CEO, Shreya Sarkar-Barney to share the untold story of what it took to build a better system that has sustained changes in the business, a new CEO, and a new CHRO. The approach they built has essentially rewired the organization to think, feel, and act in ways that drive high performance. Learn about the science behind their key decisions and see demonstrations of the elements that have become signature features of the new system.
- How to structure rewards and recognition in the absence of ratings.
- Techniques for designing an effective feedback process.
- How to build an ecosystem for high performance without the administrative burden.
- Understand the role of HR in leading a massive organizational change that touches every employee.
Who Should Attend:
- CHRO, CLO, VP of Talent Management
- Business Leaders responsible for managing talent
- Directors/Manager of Talent Development
- Directors/Managers of Learning and Development
- HR Business Partners, HR Generalists
Related Learning and Certifications Options
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING