- How to structure rewards and recognition in the absence of ratings.
- Techniques for designing an effective feedback process.
- How to build an ecosystem for high performance without the administrative burden.
- Understand the role of HR in leading a massive organizational change that touches every employee.
Who Should Attend:
- CHRO, CLO, VP of Talent Management
- Business Leaders responsible for managing talent
- Directors/Manager of Talent Development
- Directors/Managers of Learning and Development
- HR Business Partners, HR Generalists
At HCG, we are dedicated to providing evidence-based insights that empower leaders to create thriving workplaces. Our team spends countless hours reviewing hundreds of scientific studies and preparing for these podcasts, blogs, and webinars. We strive to create content that is informative and accessible.
If you found value in our resources, please consider supporting our ongoing efforts by making a donation. Every donation, no matter the size, will help us to further our mission. Your generosity will help us continue to disseminate insights that create a more fair, equitable, and thriving workplace.
Thank you for your support!
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING