Training and Development
In this course, participants will build the capability to:
- conduct a detailed training needs analysis
- support the design of a training intervention
- match the learning mode with the purpose and the audience
- engage the learner before, during and after the training
- design interventions to increase the transfer of training
- evaluate classroom and elearning courses
Tools: This course gives participants access to tools and worksheets, including:
- Training Needs Evaluation – Checklist
- Vendor Offerings Evaluation – Checklist
- Level 1 Training Evaluation Form – Classroom
- Level 1 Training Evaluation Form – Elearning
Assessment: Each course includes an end of course assessment (quiz) and assignments to gauge learning and opportunity to practice the skills. To promote learning, participants receive feedback on right and wrong answers, as well as, guidance for reviewing the relevant sections of the course.
Discussion Boards: All participants will have access to the community board on this topic. The discussion boards can be used to post questions, start a new discussion or seek clarification from a mentor.
Other Learning Activities: Participants will have access to games, flashcards, glossary, bibliography developed to engage with the content in a fun way and assist with learning.
6. Training and Development
Request for information