Digital learning has the potential to address one of the most pressing workplace needs, which is to help employees keep their skills current. Access to technology-enabled learning resources alone is not sufficient to ensure skill development. However, it can be instrumental in delivering superior learning if implemented in the right way. This webinar is designed for those involved in the digitization of their learning function. Whether you are transitioning from instructor-led training (ILT) to digital learning or looking to further advance your digital learning capabilities, you will find actionable advice in this webinar. Human Capital Growth has led the design and delivery of several digital learning solutions since 2010. By combining evidence-based practices and analytics, HCG has helped clients achieve industry leading completion rates (80%+) and skill acquisition rates (70%+). In this session HCG president, Dr. Shreya Sarkar-Barney will share helpful tips to optimize your digital learning efforts.
- Become aware of the key components that must be addressed to digitize learning
- Gain a decision-making framework to determine when digital learning is the right solution
- Become aware of the skills required to practice L&D in the digital era
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Learning Officers
- VP of Learning and Talent Development
- Directors/Managers of Learning and Development
- Directors/Manager of Talent Development
Related Learning and Certifications Options
There is no fee for viewing this webinar. Registration is required to view the recorded session. After you complete the registration form our system will provide you the access information.
REGISTRATION FORM TO ACCESS RECORDING